Zero Waste Path Shampoo bar with Lavender 100gr
This shampoo is recommended for fine or oily hair, as it keeps hair moisturized without leaving an oily residue.
Apart from that, lavender essential oil will keep you extra relaxed in the shower!
Ενημέρωσε με όταν έρθει
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Olive oil: Extremely moisturizing and hydrating, very permeable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturizing, in soaped products also helps to increase the foam
- Castor oil: Extremely moisturizing
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, especially good for dry itchy skin
- Pink clay: a soft clay with fine cleaning properties
- Cocoa butter: Extremely moisturizing and conditioning, easily absorbed
- Glycerin: Naturally found in shampoo as a soap, as it is a by-product of saponification, it has excellent moisturizing properties
- 5% ultra-fat: 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo are non-saponified, making it extra moisturizing
Please keep this soap in a soap dish and let it dry evenly to last longer
Weight: ~ 100gr
Electricity: this product was made with 100% renewable energy!
Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached paper glued with natural almond-based glue without plastic. Recyclable and/or compostable.
100% Vegan and cruelty-free!
Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight differences in shape, colour, aroma and weight may occur.
Sodium Olivate(Olive oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate(Coconut Oil)*, Glycerin, Sodium Almondate(Sweet Almond Oil), Sodium Castorate(Castor Oil), Sodium Cocoa Butterate(Cocoa Butter), Lavandula Angustifolia(Lavender) Oil, Kaolin(Pink Clay).
Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene