MINIMAL LIST soap base made of diatomite with patterns from nature
Diatomite is a mineral of plant origin that has the ability to absorb water directly and dry quickly, preventing the formation of bacteria. Minimal List’s diatomaceous earth soap base absorbs water quickly and keeps your bathroom counter clean and dry. It can also be used as a tray for your cosmetics or as a tray for coffee at the office.
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- 100% natural mineral diatomite
- Absorbs moisture directly. The diatomite has many pores and so there is plenty of room to retain water, moisture and odours. It can absorb 4 times its weight!
- Dries quickly
- Breathable material
- Deodorant properties
- 100% biodegradable
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Dimension: 22,5x7cm
- Weight: 0,142kg
- 100% plastic-free packaging
What is a diatomite?
Diatomite or Diatomaceous Earth is a natural igneous mineral that breaks down easily into a fine white powder. It is an environmentally friendly, antibacterial material with excellent water absorbency up to 4 times its weight, due to its low density resulting from its highly porous nature.
Made responsibly in China.
100% natural mineral diatomite.
- Washing and air drying before use is recommended.
- Due to the excellent absorbency of the material , it goes without saying that any liquid of intense pigments dropped on it is likely to create a light coloration. To clean it, lightly scrub it with a dry maple cloth that you have soaked with baking soda and soap.
- Do not immerse the base in water for a long time and do not allow it to come into direct contact with the sun.
End Of Life
- Compost in a household compost bin.
- Recycle the packaging.
Tip: if it breaks into pieces you can store it in a mesh bag and place it in your fridge, shoes or bathroom to absorb moisture and remove odours.
Botanical, Cactus, Fern