- Compost the coconut wood spoon in a household compost bin.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- 100% coconut wood
- Length: 19cm
- Biodegradable & compostable
- Ecological & vegan
- Suitable for food
- No artificial glues or varnishes
- 100% plastic free packaging
They are responsibly manufactured in Vietnam.
Material: 100% natural organic coconut
- Hand wash with lukewarm water and soap.
- Do not put them in the dishwasher and do not soak them in water for a long time.
- Avoid exposing coconut bowls to extreme high or low temperatures because in rare cases they may crack.
- It is recommended that you serve your food at room temperature or from the fridge.
- Do not place in the freezer, microwave or oven.
- After 10-20 uses, it is recommended to brush your coconut bowl with coconut oil (or any oil of your choice). In this way, the gloss is restored inside and the pores are sealed.
End of Life