Marguette Period Underwear Tanga Light – Medium Flow
Menstrual underwear in Tanga style.
An absorbent zone ideal for light to moderate flows, abundant white secretions, equivalent to the absorption of one to two tampons
For supporting a menstrual cup/tampon.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Just like its big brother the Original, the tanga period underwear is a model of period underwear that incorporates hygienic protection capable of absorbing and containing the flow of the period thanks to its waterproof section.
It is intended more for light flow. They absorb 1 to 2 pads on average, which gives you 12 hours of protection on those less intense days.
All this in great comfort without feeling damp or bad odours.
Of course for some of us, the Marguette Tanga may be suitable for other reasons. Yes, the period thong is above all a sexier period panty! For many women, thongs are part of their everyday underwear. They are discreetly under clothes: wearing an extremely tight pants is still more comfortable. So why say goodbye to comfort and sexy lingerie during your period?
A period thong is wider than a thong but smaller than an underwear. It’s the perfect compromise for women who want to feel good and beautiful throughout their cycle! Our Tanga combines comfort, protection and its black cotton adds that sexy little touch to your period panties!
If your usual menstrual flow is rather light to moderate or if you want to complete your cup or tampon use with washable underwear without restrictions, the tanga is your ally. It has very good absorption and its waterproof Intim-R insert rides up very well front and back. There is no risk of leakage!
How to use it?
Just as you simply put on underwear every morning, you will do the same with your period underwear.
You can use the period underwear throughout the day or night for normal flows, it protects you for 12 hours.
For more flow, it is the ideal ally of the period cup for example: in case of leaks from the latter, there is no longer any fear.
How do you reduce your waste with a period panty?
Tampon is the most commonly used period protection. They take 6 months to decay and 25 years for the aplicators.
The sanitary napkin has a decomposition that lasts between 500 and 800 years like a plastic bottle.
Multiplying the 45 billion sanitary napkins thrown away worldwide every year … this makes it one of the most polluting industries in the world.
The problem with the composition of non-organic disposable protective products
Some sanitary products contain traces of toxic substances, according to tests by various organisations.
Tests reveal residues of pesticides, dioxins, halogenated derivatives, phthalates… substances that can cause problems because they come into contact with the mucous membranes. Especially since some compounds are recognised as endocrine disruptors.
Tampons that lose a significant amount of fiber when removed or the composition of the wipes can cause itching, irritation, fungal infections or even recurrent infections.
The period panties allow you to live your period in a sustainable way for the environment and safe for your health !
- Organic cotton: very soft and easy to care for. A very good quality cotton, which arrives in a spinning bobbin and which is woven directly in our French workshops at St André Lez Lille in Lemahieu.
- Tencel Lyocell : the fresh fibre. It is breathable and lightweight, has a high absorbency and dries very quickly. You don’t feel any moisture, that’s the secret of its freshness. Tencel is the ideal companion for sensitive skin. It is a hypoallergenic fabric because bacteria grow 2000 times less quickly than in synthetics! Fibres that keep the vulva at an ideal temperature, which prevents softening and therefore bad odours!
- PUL : 100% waterproof and breathable fabric , which prevents blood from passing through the pants. It is known to be very resistant to repeated washing.
- rinse after use
- then machine wash at 30° on a gentle spin cycle with the rest of your clothes. Or hand wash.
- and finally drying in fresh air. (Forget the dryer!)
- Fold it or reattach it.