Marguette Period Underwear Original Classic Classic Medium – Regular Flow
For your periods or light urine leakage , without aesthetic compromise.
Wear it alone to replace 2 to 3 tampons.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Original period underwear has a cut that focuses on comfort thanks to the wide and wide elastic waistband to resemble modern sportswear cuts.
How to use it?
Just as you simply put on underwear every morning, you will do the same with your period underwear.
You can use the period underwear throughout the day or night for normal flows, it protects you for 12 hours.
For more flow, it is the ideal ally of the period cup for example: in case of leaks from the latter, there is no longer any fear.
How do you reduce your waste with a period panty?
Tampon is the most commonly used period protection. They take 6 months to decay and 25 years for the aplicators.
The sanitary napkin has a decomposition that lasts between 500 and 800 years like a plastic bottle.
Multiplying the 45 billion sanitary napkins thrown away worldwide every year … this makes it one of the most polluting industries in the world.
The problem with the composition of non-organic disposable protective products
Some sanitary products contain traces of toxic substances, according to tests by various organisations.
Tests reveal residues of pesticides, dioxins, halogenated derivatives, phthalates… substances that can cause problems because they come into contact with the mucous membranes. Especially since some compounds are recognised as endocrine disruptors.
Tampons that lose a significant amount of fiber when removed or the composition of the wipes can cause itching, irritation, fungal infections or even recurrent infections.
The period panties allow you to live your period in a sustainable way for the environment and safe for your health !
The period underwear is made in a workshop in the north of France with the Origine France Garantie label. 🇬🇧
It is made of 3 fabrics all STANDARD 100 certified by OEKO-TEX® CQ 1184/1 IFTH which guarantees the absence of harmful products for your health and the environment.
- The very good absorption is due to a fabric based on bamboo fibres, thin and antibacterial thanks to its fibres that allow air circulation.
- The impermeability is due to polyurethane-coated polyester, better known as “PUL coated”, which is waterproof and breathable.
- And finally, the underwear is made of organic cotton with a wide elastic waistband for maximum comfort while giving it a little sporty look.
- After using it, rinse it with cold water to remove the blood. 🚿
- You can then hand wash it (gently without rubbing or twisting) or machine wash it in a washing net on delicate mode at 30 degrees without using fabric softener to preserve the fibres. 🌀
- And finally drying in the fresh air will make it the happiest! 🍃