LastSwab Baby – Reusable cotton swab
LastSwab Baby is specially designed for safe use for babies and replaces up to 1000 disposable swabs.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
LastSwab Baby is an eco-friendly alternative to cotton swabs which can be almost indispensable for toddlers and babies to clean areas such as the nose, outer ears, navel, and around the eyes. The tips of this reusable swab are made of a hygienic and medical TPE; to make it even better, they are designed with child-safe ends. Adults also love using these as the bump makes them both safe and comfortable.
LastSwab Baby was designed to help clean the ears of young children. The ends of the swab are soft and gentle and have a large bump that serves as a safety feature so it can’t enter far into the ears.
LastSwab Baby can be cleaned using soap and warm water. It replaces up to 1000 single-use cotton swabs.
BPA & BPS Free | Reusable
- Take the swab out of the case
- Use to clean the outer ear, apply ointments, etc.
- Wash with soap and water
- Pop back into the case
Tips & Tricks
- The swab has a bump tip preventing it from entering too far into the ear canal. This makes it much safer, especially for children.
- The tips are not exactly like cotton swabs as they are not absorbent or soft, so we recommend you try them on yourself before your child to ensure the pressure is not too hard.
- The case can be used for up to 5 years.
- Case: Made of certified Ocean Bound Plastic
- Swab: The rod is made from polypropylene (PP) reinforced with glass fiber. The tips are produced using thermoplastic elastomers (TPE), also known as medical TPE.
- Packaging: FSC recycled cardboard
Made in Germany
Dolphin Turquoise, Krill Peach, Turtle Green