Herloop Period Boxer – Idaho – Grey
These period boxers are ideal for night time use thanks to their extremely soft cotton and high absorbency, ensuring a carefree night.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Idaho are a menstrual boxer shorts perfect for night-time wear as their ultra soft cotton and modal matte are the embodiment of pure comfort.
These boxer shorts have a lovely shape that falls nicely on the thighs, making them extremely comfortable. At the same time, they are highly absorbent as it has an absorption capacity equivalent to 4 tampons.
The good thing is that the absorbent part is not attached to the boxer and remains independent to make it invisible from the outside. It looks like any other boxer and can be rinsed easily after use.
Some of Idaho’s highlights:
- A soft and very comfortable material;
- An enveloping design for peaceful nights;
- A discreet look despite a high absorption pad;
- Adapts to all the morphologies.
Adapts to all morphologies | Abundant flows | REACH Certified
Herloop period panties love simplicity – they can last up to 5 years with proper care. Here are some valuable tips to keep your Idaho menstrual panties at their best:
- Once worn, rinse it with cold water until the water is clear;
- Put it in the washing machine at 30° in a laundry bag (not more than 3 panties per bag);
- No need to use a special detergent;
- don’t use any stain removers or fabric softeners;
- Let it air dry inside out for faster drying (never on a radiator and never in the dryer)
- Body: 47% cotton, 47% modal, 6% Spandex
- Lining: 100% Cotton
- Middle: 80% Polyester, 20% Nylon | 100% Polyester
Made in China
Take a measuring tape and measure yourself. The hip size is measured at the highest point of the buttocks without tightening too much.
Consult our size guide to find out which size fits you.
For more precise measurements, don’t forget to :
- Take your measurements in your underwear so that they are not distorted by your clothes.
- Stand up straight.
- Ask someone for help if you need it.
Important: If you are between two sizes, take the larger size, there is nothing more unpleasant than to feel tight in your menstrual panties.